Apothekari Wild Crafted Argan Oil is a lightweight, pure product high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and Vitamins A and C. Argan oil moisturizes, neutralizes free radicals, strengthens & conditions nails and hair – it has a multitude of uses. Not sure how to incorporate it into your beauty routine? Here are 10 things to do with argan oil:
- Moisturizer – After cleansing each morning and/or night, apply a few drops of Apothekari Wild Crafted Argan Oil onto your face and neck. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy.
- Facial Mask – Add a few drops of argan oil to a mask you may already have. You can also make your own mask by mixing 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of Greek-style yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 drops of argan oil in a bowl. Apply on a clean, dry face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
- Make-up – Add just a drop or two of argan oil to your foundation to give your face a dewy, luminous glow.
- Hydrating Toner – Add a few drops of argan oil to your favorite facial toner to hydrate and tone simultaneously.
- Body Lotion – Use argan oil as a body lotion, applying just as you would any other body lotion or cream. For best moisturizing results apply directly after you get out of your shower or bath.
- Hands – Argan oil is perfect for dry hands, helping to condition cuticles and nails.
- Feet – Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks at night and voila – supple feet!
- Lip Scrub & Moisturizer –Add a few drops of argan oil to fine brown sugar. Lightly massage into lips using circular motion and rinse off. You’ll get the dual benefits of exfoliation and moisture.
- Hair Conditioner – Apply a few drops to hair while still wet. Argan oil will hydrate and moisturize to calm frizzy ends and add a bit of shine. Apply to damp hair or just to ends after your hair is dry.
- Scalp/Hair Treatment – If your scalp is dry, apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab over your scalp. Do this at bedtime to give the oil time to moisturize your scalp and hair before you wash your hair in the morning.
How do you use argan oil?