Lemon Rose Moisturizing Body Oil
Amazing Product I am 56 and my skin was so dry over the cold spell here. My lower legs were so itchy. I received this as a gift and used it. It worked wonders and smells so good. Not oily at all. Love it.
Instantly transform dry body skin into soft, supple skin. This ultra-moisturizing and rich formulation is an excellent source of nutrients and moisture for irritated and chapped skin.
Out of stock
Lemon Rose Moisturizing Body Oil has been discontinued.
Lemon Rose Moisturizing Body Oil (100 ml/3.3 fl oz) instantly transforms dry body skin into soft, supple skin. This ultra-moisturizing and rich formulation is an excellent source of nutrients and moisture for dry, irritated and chapped skin.
*Save when buying as part of the Hydrating Skin Set, which also contains our our Antioxidant Face Oil.
Protect and nourish your body with a rich combination of precious oils:
- Jojoba Seed Oil. Jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils allowing for easy absorption to deeply hydrate, sooth, soften and moisturize. It is anti-inflammatory and contains, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to help nourish and protect skin.
- Rosehip Seed Extract. Rich in fatty acids, rosehip seed extract is useful in providing relief to chapped and irritated skin. It’s a rich source of antioxidants, helping to protect skin.
- Kukui Nut Oil. Easily absorbed into skin, Indonesian kukui nut oil is rich in fatty acids and tocopherol (Vitamin E). It is deeply moisturizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Shea Nut Butter. A source of vitamins and anti-inflammatory compounds, this emollient ingredient relieves dryness and provides relief from eczema and psoriasis.
- Raspberry Seed Oil. High concentration of fatty acids to supports skin cell membrane function, helping to retain moisture and maintaining skin elasticity.
- Essential Oil Blend. The intoxicating scent blend features rose, lemon and jasmine.
Our base of sunflower seed oil plus Vitamin E yields a body oil that delivers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits and helps to trap moisture on skin, keeping it hydrated all day long.
Apothekari Clean Skincare Formulations
You’re concerned about what you put on your skin and we are too. Our clean skincare formulations are made with naturally safe ingredients that are also free from:
- Baking Soda
- Synthetic Colourants
- Synthetic Fragrances
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
And, Apothekari Skincare products are never tested on animals. Except the human kind, of course!
Apothekari Skincare products are registered with Health Canada.
I am 56 and my skin was so dry over the cold spell here. My lower legs were so itchy. I received this as a gift and used it. It worked wonders and smells so good. Not oily at all. Love it.
This oil is fabulous. It smells wonderful and moisturizes beautifully.
A real treat for my skin.
This oil feels and smells beautiful. It’s so luxurious and and makes my skin and spirit happy!
Instantly transform dry body skin into soft, supple skin with this ultra-moisturizing and rich body oil. Just a small amount after bathing helps skin retain moisture all day long.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Panicum Milaceum (Millet) Seed Extract*, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract*, Canarium Lozonicum (Elemi) Gum Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Rosa Bourboniana (Rose) Flower Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Wood Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Bisabolol*, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iris Germanica (Orris) Root Extract, Viola Odorata (Violet) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Oil*, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Gum Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil. * Certified Organic Ingredient
How To Use
Apply body oil directly after a bath or shower while skin is still damp, helping to lock in moisture. Massage onto skin using gentle strokes to help keep skin feeling soft and smooth all day long.