A is for Anti-Aging Retinal Serum
I was never able to use a retinal cream before. My skin was just too sensitive. This is a really nice product 👍🏻
I've only been using this serum for a couple of weeks and the difference in my skin is already noticeable. I have very sensitive skin and didn't have any irritation. I was able to use it daily from day 1. Love this product! It's going to be a staple in my arsenal from now on.
My face absorbs A is for anti aging at night. Because I love how it penetrates into my skin i often apply more than is required and I wake up feeling incredibly moisturized.
Dramatically improve the look & feel of mature skin! Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines & imperfections for smoother, ageless & glowing skin with this serum formulated with a clinically proven retinoid.
You could call this a miracle for the skin if one existed.
Dramatically improve the look & feel of skin! Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines & imperfections for smoother, ageless & glowing skin.
Formulated with patent-pending IconicA, A is for Anti-Aging Retinal Serum incorporates stabilized retinaldehyde, the ultimate retinoid because it is the direct precursor to Retinoic Acid, the form of Vitamin A that is used by the human body.
But this serum offers even more than straight up Vitamin A, with ingredients that deliver photo-aging protection, exfoliation, anti-inflammatory/anti-irritant properties and skin brightening effects.
If you’re familiar with what retinoids can do for your skin, then you’ll know why we formulated this anti-aging serum. The retinaldehyde in IconicA® performs closest to retinoic acid to dramatically improve the look & feel of skin! Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines & imperfections for smoother, ageless & glowing skin with Apothekari.
A is for Anti-Aging Retinal Serum is a cosmetic topical that delivers the ultimate in wrinkle reduction and age prevention properties to skin. Unlike other Vitamin A formulations you might have tried that leave you dry, flaky and sensitive, our serum is formulated with the least irritating Vitamin A to skin, making it ideal for all skin types.
- Multiple clinical trials, spanning decades, have proven retinoids like the one used in A is for Anti-Aging reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and increases skin cell turnover, which improves elasticity, bounce, and laxity.
- Brightens skin, reduces appearance of blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
- Increases skins moisture content, which plumps the appearance of skin cells.
- Soothes skin irritation, which reduces redness.
- Protects skin against photo aging.
- Exfoliates dry and dead skin cells.
- Minimal skin irritation compared to other retinol products or prescription retinoids.
- IconicA® (Cyclodextrin, Cloudberry Seed Oil, Retinal (Retinaldehyde) – performs closest to Retinoic Acid in a cosmetic topical, providing the ultimate wrinkle reduction and prevention properties to skin while being the least irritating Vitamin A making it perfect for all skin types. Cloudberry Seed Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Helioguard 365 (Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract) – A natural UVA-screening compound from sea algae to protect the skin against photo aging
- Carnitine (L) – Increases skin cell turnover, moisturizing, exfoliator
- Bisabolol (L-alpha) - Anti-inflammatory, promotes wound-healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation
- SymWhite™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) - Skin brightener and antioxidant, potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition
- Niacinamide – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits skin pigmentation, smooths fine lines/wrinkles
Apothekari Skincare is free from:
- Synthetic colourants
- Synthetic fragrances
- SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) and SLES (sodium laureth sulfate)
No animal testing.
Apothekari Skincare products are registered with Health Canada.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), 5% Niacinamide, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconolactone, Carnitine (L), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Bisabolol (L-alpha), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Maltodextrin, Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glycince Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate
*Certified Organic Ingredient
How To Use
Apply A is for Anti-Aging Retinal Serum nightly to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing to help moisturize, reduce wrinkles and for skin cell renewal. For sensitive skin, apply 3-4 times weekly to begin with and gradually build up to using nightly.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains Retinaldehyde and may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product. If you stop using this product, continue to limit sun exposure a week after your last application.