Bespoke Vitamin C 10% Serum
Get your glow on at any age! Our Bespoke Vitamin C 10% Serum neutralizes free radicals, brightens, strengthens & hydrates for youthful, luminous skin.
Tired of dull, lackluster skin?
Get your glow on with our made-to-order Bespoke Vitamin C 10% Serum! (suitable for sensitive skin). Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals that degrade skin’s natural glow, brightens, strengthens & hydrates for youthful, luminous skin.
Targeted skincare approaches formulated with active ingredients are clinically proven to net more effective results than broad, so called “anti-aging” creams. In study after study, Vitamin C has been shown to fade discoloration, leading to brighter and more evenly toned skin.
Our Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C 10% Serum is a made-to-order Vitamin C serum featuring L-ascorbic acid plus an arsenal of antioxidants, moisturizing and other skin beneficial ingredients. L-ascorbic acid is a highly effective form of Vitamin C that is backed by the most clinical studies of any form of Vitamin C to support its use in skin care. We are very excited to share this product with you!
NORMAL SKIN? READ ON.
The 10% concentration offers significant benefits and is a lower concentration Vitamin C Serum designed to be used by sensitive skin types. However, you may wish to consider our Bespoke Vitamin C 15% Serum if you have normal skin. It contains the same active ingredients but with a higher concentration of L-ascorbic acid and may be better suited to your skin care needs.
Why purchase made-to-order Vitamin C Serums?
Because each Apothekari Bespoke treatment is made just for you and created only once we receive your order. Our made-to-order process means every treatment you receive is stable, active and safe to use.
Pre-made Vitamin C serums from other skin care companies often arrive degraded, unstable, and with their active ingredients effectively “dead on arrival.” That’s why our made-to-order method ensures you receive the highest quality Vitamin C serum with high efficacy.
Each bottle has a best before use of 6 - 8 months so we recommend that you order a new bottle only when you’ve finished your supply. Used as recommended, one 30 ml/1 fl oz bottle should last between 3 to 6 months. It is not necessary, but you can refrigerate your serum if you wish.
What can Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C 10% Serum do for your skin?
- Exfoliate (due to its acidity)
- Restore elasticity to aging skin
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Protect against the damage caused by free radicals created in your skin after exposure to UV rays, pollution, smoking and other harmful substances
- Reduce skin redness
- Promote wound healing
- Lighten and brighten skin tone (by suppressing melanin synthesis)
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and in our Bespoke treatment, it is supported by a range of highly effective antioxidants, which not only help to stabilize Vitamin C, but also deliver benefits of their own.
Here's the science and benefits behind the ingredients:
- Glycerin: Moisturizes
- Hyaluronic acid: Moisturizes. Also helps with skin repair
- Ferulic Acid: Antioxidant. Protects against UVB damage. May help protect against cancer. Helps stabilize ascorbic acid
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Epigallocatechin Gallate: Antioxidant. Protects against UVB damage. EGCG also aids blemish control, by controlling sebum secretion and helping to keep pores open
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: Cold pressed from the seeds of pomegranate, with high concentration of fatty acids. Moisturizes. Antioxidant. May help to protect against cancer
- Tocotrienols and Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E complex. Antioxidant which protects against free radicals and helps stabilize Vitamin C
- Astaxanthin: Antioxidant. Free radical protection, anti-inflammatory
- Lycopene: Antioxidant. Free radical protection. May be cancer protective
- Lutein: Antioxidant. May provide protection against UV-induced redness, inflammation, and wrinkling of the skin. Helps maintain skin hydration, smoothness, and elasticity
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Antioxidant. Helps with proper cell functioning.
*Please note that due to the high concentration of actives in this serum, that you may notice small flecks or settling of ingredients. This is normal and does not affect the safety or efficacy of your treatment. We have chosen to formulate without the addition of chemicals that may help it to stay in solution, but which may increase skin sensitivity or cause allergic reactions. Gently shake the serum prior to each use to distribute the active ingredients.*
Shake gently prior to use. Apply a thin layer of Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C 10% Serum each morning to face, neck, and décolleté, keeping away from the eyes. Wait 30 – 45 minutes before applying other treatments.
Morning application is recommended to help prevent and protect against the environmental free radicals your skin is exposed to during the daytime.
This is a low pH product, so usage will depend on individual tolerance. Cut back on usage if you feel any discomfort. You will still receive skin benefits if you choose to use this product 2-3 times per week.
Note: Always use a broad-spectrum, SPF 30+ sunscreen to help protect against UV damage. Sunscreens and antioxidants are potent combination to help prevent sun damage.
Water, Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Epigallocatechin Gallate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, D-Alpha-Tocopherol, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein, R - Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Tocopherols, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.