More Than Lip Service Vaginal Moisturizer
I've tried prescriptions and other products that claim to help with vaginal dryness and none compare to this product. So natural and no added hormones or perfumes. A real game changer for me! Also BEST name for this!
I have tried every natural and drug store product for vaginal dryness in the past. Lip Service is by far the best product that I have ever used. It works immediately unlike the other products with hyaluronic acid as it has a thicker consistency then the other products on the market. I would highly recommend.
Just started using it. No irritations like I have gotten from other cremes.
BENEFITS: Fast, long-lasting & hormone-free relief from the burning, itching & pain associated with vaginal atrophy, vulvar and vaginal dryness. Hydrates and rejuvenates, immediately alleviating dryness symptoms, then goes on to provide soothing moisture for long lasting relief.
More Than Lip Service Vulvar & Vaginal Moisturizer provides fast and long-lasting relief from the burning, itching & pain associated with vaginal atrophy, vulvar and vaginal dryness. It hydrates and rejuvenates, immediately alleviating dryness symptoms, then goes on to provide soothing moisture for long lasting relief.
- Immediate relief from the dryness, pain, itching & burning associated with vaginal dryness.
- Adhesive technology attaches to dry vaginal cells. It stays on (but can be washed off with water), helping to deliver long-lasting soothing moisture to keep vulvar & vaginal tissue hydrated and discomfort-free
- Hormone-free without the potential for associated side effects
As with dry skin on your face and body, regular moisturizing helps to prevent dryness from recurring
The More Than Lip Service Difference
More Than Lip Service Vaginal Moisturizer is formulated with two ingredients – hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. In clinical studies, this combination has been shown to help provide significant relief from vulvar and vaginal dryness.
- Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that helps to keep skin and tissues moist and that is made naturally by our bodies. However, its production declines as we age. This moisturizer is designed to replenish our levels of hyaluronic acid, which has been proven to significantly reduce the symptoms of vaginal dryness/atrophy (1).
- A clinical study concluded that hyaluronic acid could be used in place of hormonal treatments to manage the symptoms of vaginal dryness. (2)
- The formulation also contains a unique ingredient that allows it to coat dry skin cells, providing long-lasting moisture – up to 24 hours longer than other products! The lightweight coating creates a bond with vaginal and vulvar skin and can be washed off with water, so it stays on unless you don’t want it to.
Just like treating dry skin on your face and body, a moisturizer can help to manage dryness on vulvar and vaginal tissue as well. Vaginal dryness may be a problem for women at any age, although it's more common in older women, especially after menopause when levels of the estrogen hormone drop. Whatever the cause, vaginal dryness can be extremely uncomfortable, leading to itching, burning, and painful intercourse. It may also lead to recurrent urinary tract infection.. Many women think they must just put up with it, but fortunately, it’s treatable.
Conditions that May Lead to Vaginal Dryness:
- Diabetes. A common but often ignored and untreated condition in women with diabetes. Vaginal dryness can occur due to changes in the blood supply to cells, neuropathy (nerve damage) or damaged tissue
- Cancer. Treatment of cancer and drug can cause premature menopause-like symptoms or worsen them for menopausal women. Breast or gynecologic cancer can lead to vaginal dryness. And, drug treatments for breast cancer (Tamoxifen, Arimidex, Femara, etc) may also lead to vaginal dryness
- Menopause. The decline in estrogen levels leads to hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, sleep disturbrances and vaginal dryness. While most symptoms go away, the impact of estrogen on your skin will continue for the rest of your life. Vaginal dryness, in particular, tends to worsen over time.
For More Information:
- Why a Vaginal Moisturizer May Be Important to Your Health
- Don't Put Up With Vaginal Dryness. This is How to Treat It
(1) Chen J, Geng L, Song X, Li H, Giordan N, Liao Q. Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Gel to Ease Vaginal Dryness: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled, Open‐Label, Parallel‐Group, Clinical Trial. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2013;10(6):1575-1584.
(2) Stute, Petra. Is vaginal hyaluronic acid as effective as vaginal estriol for vaginal dryness relief?Multicenter Study Arch Gynecol Obstet . 2013 Dec;288(6):1199-201.
Water, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Triethylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Isomalt, Pullulan, Glycerin, Poloxamer 407, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Simethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA
Use externally to relieve the symptoms of vulvar and vaginal dryness.
For best results apply daily for 5-7 consecutive days, preferably at bedtime. For extreme dryness, you may wish to start using twice daily. For maintenance, use 2 -3 times weekly, or as needed. If using via applicator, use a full or half-full applicator, as needed.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is intended for vulvar and vaginal application only and should not be ingested.