More Than Lip Service Vaginal Moisturizer
Lip Service doesn’t disappoint! I have tried every natural and drug store product for vaginal dryness in the past. Lip Service is by far the best product that I have ever used. It works immediately unlike the other products with hyaluronic acid as it has a thicker consistency then the other products on the market. I would highly recommend.
When you’re dry down there–seemingly out of the blue–you want relief, and you want it fast. More Than Lip Service gives you fast, long-lasting & hormone-free relief from the burning, itching & pain associated with vaginal atrophy, vulvar and vaginal dryness. Unlike those other lubricants that just slip right out, ours not only immediately alleviates dryness symptoms but also lasts so long, you may not even need to use it every day.
More Than Lip Service Vulvar & Vaginal Moisturizer provides fast and long-lasting relief from the burning, itching & pain associated with vaginal atrophy, vulvar and vaginal dryness. It hydrates and rejuvenates, immediately alleviating dryness symptoms, then goes on to provide soothing moisture for long lasting relief.
- Immediate relief from the dryness, pain, itching & burning associated with vaginal dryness.
- All-natural, laboratory developed adhesive technology attaches to dry vaginal cells, so that it stays on (and inside) but is also easily washed off with water.
- Delivers long-lasting, soothing moisture to keep vulvar & vaginal tissue hydrated, kicking discomfort, itchiness and burning to the curb.
- Hormone-free, so there’s no potential for the associated side effects you get with hormonal solutions.
Just like regular moisturizing of your face and body helps prevent dryness from recurring, regular moisturizing of your vaginal tissues helps keep it hydrated and comfortable.
The More Than Lip Service Difference
More Than Lip Service Vaginal Moisturizer is formulated with two naturally occurring ingredients – hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. In clinical studies, this combination has been shown to help provide significant relief from vulvar and vaginal dryness.
- Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that helps to keep skin and tissues moist and is naturally made by our bodies. However — due to hormonal changes, including estrogen loss — its production declines as we age. This moisturizer is designed to replenish your levels of hyaluronic acid, which has been proven to significantly reduce the symptoms of vaginal dryness/atrophy (1).
- A clinical study concluded that hyaluronic acid could be used in place of hormonal treatments to manage the symptoms of vaginal dryness, finally providing women a vaginal dryness solution without the side effects associated with hormonal solutions. (2)
- The formulation in More Than Lip Service also contains a unique ingredient that allows it to coat dry skin cells, providing long-lasting moisture – up to 24 hours longer than other lubrication and vaginal dryness products! The lightweight coating is clinically designed to create a bond with vaginal and vulvar skin, making it far more effective than products that need to be constantly applied.
- Even though it stays on longer than alternatives, it can be easily washed off with water.
Just like consistent moisturizing helps combat dry skin on your face and body, a vaginal moisturizer can help to manage dryness on vulvar and vaginal tissue as well. Vaginal dryness may be a problem for women at any age, but it’s more common in older women, especially after menopause when levels of the estrogen hormone drop. Whatever the cause, vaginal dryness can be extremely uncomfortable, leading to itching, burning, and painful intercourse. It may also lead to recurrent urinary tract infection. Many women think they must just put up with it, but fortunately, it’s treatable.
Conditions that May Lead to Vaginal Dryness:
- Diabetes. A common but often ignored and untreated condition in women with diabetes. Vaginal dryness can occur due to changes in the blood supply to cells, neuropathy (nerve damage) or damaged tissue
- Cancer. Treatment of cancer and drug can cause premature menopause-like symptoms or worsen them for menopausal women. Breast or gynecologic cancer can lead to vaginal dryness. And, drug treatments for breast cancer (Tamoxifen, Arimidex, Femara, etc) may also lead to vaginal dryness
- Menopause. The decline in estrogen levels leads to hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, sleep disturbances and vaginal dryness. While most symptoms go away, the impact of estrogen on your skin will continue for the rest of your life. Vaginal dryness, in particular, tends to worsen over time.
For More Information:
- Why a Vaginal Moisturizer May Be Important to Your Health
- Don’t Put Up With Vaginal Dryness. This is How to Treat It
(1) Chen J, Geng L, Song X, Li H, Giordan N, Liao Q. Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Gel to Ease Vaginal Dryness: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled, Open‐Label, Parallel‐Group, Clinical Trial. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2013;10(6):1575-1584. (2) Stute, Petra. Is vaginal hyaluronic acid as effective as vaginal estriol for vaginal dryness relief?Multicenter Study Arch Gynecol Obstet . 2013 Dec;288(6):1199-201.
(3) Azam Jokar, Tayebe Davari, Nasrin Asadi, Fateme Ahmadi, Sedighe Foruhari. Comparison of the Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Cream and Conjugated Estrogen Used in Treatment of Vaginal Atrophy of Menopause Women: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Int J Community Based Nurs Midwifery. 2016 Jan; 4(1): 69–78.
Apothekari Clean Skincare Formulations
You’re concerned about what you put on your skin and we are too. Our clean skincare formulations are made with naturally safe ingredients that are also free from:
- Baking Soda
- Synthetic Colourants
- Synthetic Fragrances
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
And, Apothekari Skincare products are never tested on animals. Except the human kind, of course!
Apothekari Skincare products are registered with Health Canada.
I'm interested and I need the lip service
Love it! Comfortable - not slimey or sticky like other products in this genre.
I've tried prescriptions and other products that claim to help with vaginal dryness and none compare to this product. So natural and no added hormones or perfumes. A real game changer for me! Also BEST name for this!
Water, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Triethylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Isomalt, Pullulan, Glycerin, Poloxamer 407, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Simethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA
How To Use
Use externally to relieve the symptoms of vulvar and vaginal dryness.
Vulval Dryness: Apply to vulva with fingers as needed before bedtime.
Vaginal Dryness: Apply into vagina using fingers or applicator before bedtime.
For best results apply daily for 5-7 consecutive days, preferably at bedtime. For extreme dryness, you may wish to start using twice daily. For maintenance, use 2 -3 times weekly, or as needed. If using via applicator, use a full or half-full applicator, as needed.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is intended for vulvar and vaginal application only and should not be ingested.
The gel and applicator are intended for individual use and must not be shared. Do not use applicator if damaged or broken. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
Not for use during pregnancy. Not compatible with condoms.
The use of this gel with vaginal contraceptives and other vaginal medications or devices hasn’t been evaluated and cannot be recommended.
Irritation (itching/burning) or discomfort may occur when starting treatment. This usually stops, but if symptoms persist or are not mild, please discontinue use & consult a healthcare professional.