NEUTRALIZE BODY ODOR!
With The Healthiest Natural Deodorant!
Smell fresh all day and feel clean without aluminum, parabens & baking soda.
Get ready to stay odor free with a healthy natural deodorant! Our unique pH balanced formula relies on the use of odor neutralizing enzymes to keep skin free from irritation AND you free from odor. Apothekari Natural Deodorant is TRULY free from aluminum (no kaolin clay or potassium alum, both which contain aluminum). Our formulation is also wax free, which can cause odors to linger in your clothing.
Are you ready for the natural deodorant revolution?
Apothekari Natural Deodorant Benefits:
- Get rid of body odor, all day
- Naturally safe
- TRULY free from aluminum, parabens & baking soda
- Contains organic ingredients
- Each bottle lasts 3-4 months with daily application
- Easy roll-on application and goes on clear
- Non staining, non irritating.
Here’s Why Our Natural Deodorant Is Healthier:
|Apothekari Natural Deodorant||Other Natural Deodorants|
|pH balanced with gentle skin
conditioning lactic acid
|pH unbalanced with baking soda or
|Odor neutralizing enzymes||Antibacterial properties; skin irritation|
|Unique natural formulation||Most use similar active ingredients|
|TRULY aluminum free||Kaolin clay & potassium alum
|Wax free (eg. beeswax)||Waxes cause odors to linger in clothing|
- Why our deodorant works
- Why some natural deodorants are healthier than others
- 3 deodorant ingredients you should avoid
Apothekari is a skincare company based in Vancouver, Canada. We formulate naturally safe products to promote healthy, beautiful skin!
Apothekari products are free from:
- Synthetic colourants
- Synthetic fragrances
- Animal testing (Cruelty free)
- Formaldehyde preservatives
- SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) and SLES (sodium laureth sulfate).
*Save on shipping by picking up at Pure Pharmacy – 3750 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC. Free shipping starts at $75 (Apothekari products) or $125 (non-Apothekari products)
We offer a full money-back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase.