Glow Getter Serum 15%
I have a terrific glow afterward. i apply bespoke vitamin C in the morning. the tingling sensation reminds me it’s working. I have a terrific glow afterward.
Glow Getter Serum 15% has been replaced with Glow Getter 3.
Get your glow on at any age! Our Glow Getter Serum 15% neutralizes free radicals, brightens, strengthens & hydrates for youthful, luminous skin.
Glow Getter Serum 15% has been replaced with Glow Getter 3.
Tired of dull, lackluster skin?
Get your glow on with our Glow Getter Serum 15% . This 15% concentration is suitable for normal skin.
Made in small batches by our compounding pharmacy partner, to ensure freshness and potency, the vitamin C in this serum neutralizes free radicals that can degrade skin’s natural glow. It brightens, strengthens & hydrates for youthful, luminous skin.
Targeted skincare approaches formulated with active ingredients are clinically proven to net more effective results than broad, so called “anti-aging” creams. In study after study, Vitamin C has been shown to fade discoloration, leading to brighter and more evenly toned skin.
Our Apothekari Glow Getter Serum features L-ascorbic acid–the most widely studied form of vitamin C for skin–plus an arsenal of antioxidants, moisturizing and other skin beneficial ingredients. We’re very excited to share this product with you!
NORMAL SKIN? READ ON.
The 15% concentration offers significant benefits and is designed to be used by normal skin types. However, you may wish to consider our Glow Getter Serum 10% if you have sensitive skin. It contains the same active ingredients but with a lower concentration of L-ascorbic acid and may be better suited to your skin care needs.
What is the best serum of vitamin C?
Glow Getter Serum is made in small batches and not pre-made in large quantities. This ensures that you’ll receive only the highest quality vitamin C serum, which is stable, active and safe to use.
Mass produced vitamin C serums from other skin care companies often arrive degraded, unstable, and with their active ingredients effectively “dead on arrival”, and possibly even harmful for your skin. That’s why our small batch method ensures you receive the highest quality Vitamin C serum with high efficacy.
We package our vitamin C serum in an airless pump bottle to minimize its exposure to light and air, which can degrade it faster. Each bottle has a best before use of approximately 8 months, which will be marked on the bottle. We recommend that you order a new bottle only when you’ve finished your supply. Used as recommended, one 30 ml/1 fl oz bottle should last between 3 to 6 months. It is not necessary, but you can refrigerate your serum if you wish.
Glow Getter Serum: What does a vitamin C serum do to your face?
- Exfoliate (due to its acidity)
- Restore elasticity to aging skin
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Protect against the damage caused by free radicals created in your skin after exposure to UV rays, pollution, smoking and other harmful substances
- Reduce skin redness
- Promote wound healing
- Lighten and brighten skin tone (by suppressing melanin synthesis)
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and in our Bespoke treatment, it is supported by a range of highly effective antioxidants, which not only help to stabilize Vitamin C, but also deliver benefits of their own.
Here’s the science and benefits behind the ingredients:
- Glycerin: Moisturizes
- Hyaluronic acid: Moisturizes. Also helps with skin repair
- Ferulic Acid: Antioxidant. Protects against UVB damage. May help protect against cancer. Helps stabilize ascorbic acid
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Epigallocatechin Gallate: Antioxidant. Protects against UVB damage. EGCG also aids blemish control, by controlling sebum secretion and helping to keep pores open
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: Cold pressed from the seeds of pomegranate, with high concentration of fatty acids. Moisturizes. Antioxidant. May help to protect against cancer
- Tocotrienols and Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E complex. Antioxidant which protects against free radicals and helps stabilize Vitamin C
- Astaxanthin: Antioxidant. Free radical protection, anti-inflammatory
- Lycopene: Antioxidant. Free radical protection. May be cancer protective
- Lutein: Antioxidant. May provide protection against UV-induced redness, inflammation, and wrinkling of the skin. Helps maintain skin hydration, smoothness, and elasticity
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Antioxidant. Helps with proper cell functioning.
*Please note that due to the high concentration of actives in this serum, that you may notice small flecks or settling of ingredients. This is normal and does not affect the safety or efficacy of your treatment. We have chosen to formulate without the addition of chemicals that may help it to stay in solution, but which may increase skin sensitivity or cause allergic reactions. Gently shake the serum prior to each use to distribute the active ingredients.*
Apothekari Clean Skincare Formulations
You’re concerned about what you put on your skin and we are too. Our clean skincare formulations are made with naturally safe ingredients that are also free from:
- Baking Soda
- Synthetic Colourants
- Synthetic Fragrances
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
And, Apothekari Skincare products are never tested on animals. Except the human kind, of course!
Apothekari Skincare products are registered with Health Canada.
I use it every other day and have no sensitivity issues with this product. A lot of other products can give me acne if they're too thick/creamy or they bother my skin if they have a strong perfume scent. The only downside is it can be hard to use up before the expiry date, but I have learned to keep half the bottle in the fridge to make it last a bit longer. I will keep buying this product in the future.
I love the Bespoke Vitamin C Serum. I've been using it for about a month and my skin is glowing! I do have fairly sensitive skin, so was a bit worried, but haven't had any issues. I use the serum every second day. Will definitely be part of my ongoing skincare routine.
I've been using the Bespoke Vitamin C Serum for a number of years now. I love how it adds a glow to my skin and hydrates it, even in the dead of winter. I stopped using it regularly at the start of the pandemic because I wore masks all the time, and I noticed after a while that my skin really missed it. Glad to say I am back to using it on a regular basis, mask or no mask, and my skin thanks me. I am not big on having a ton of different products on my counter, so having the Vitamin C Serum makes my daily routine quick and easy, with no fuss.
Water, Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Epigallocatechin Gallate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, D-Alpha-Tocopherol, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein, R – Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Tocopherols, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.
How To Use
Shake gently prior to use. Apply a thin layer of Apothekari Glow Getter Serum 15% each morning to face, neck, and décolleté, keeping away from the eyes. Wait 30 – 45 minutes before applying other treatments.
Morning application is recommended to help prevent and protect against the environmental free radicals your skin is exposed to during the daytime.
This is a low pH product, so usage will depend on individual tolerance. Cut back on usage if you feel any discomfort. You will still receive skin benefits if you choose to use this product 2-3 times per week.
Note: Always use a broad-spectrum, SPF 30+ sunscreen to help protect against UV damage. Sunscreens and antioxidants are potent combination to help prevent sun damage.