Neroli Rose Natural Deodorant Roll-On
This is the first and only natural deodorant that has kept me fresh for more than 6 hours. I put it on at night after my shower and it keeps me Oder free for around 12 hours. LUMÉ couldn’t do that for me! I wouldn’t buy this particular scent again though, I thought it would have a nice balance between the Neroli and Rose, but I cannot smell Rose at all - in my opinion it comes off smelling very manly. Next time I will order the lavender and bergamot scent.
The deodorant is great, gently shake and roll on. It’s very watery so I rub my arms back and forth to get it applied everywhere and then wait for a second in front of the fan before putting on a shirt. But it sooo worth it!!! Amazing deodorant and no rashes! My skin feels healthy. I have been using it for about a month.
I've tried them all and this is the only one that has worked for me. I feel confident when I use it and love the scent of Neroli Rose.
I haven’t used it yet, so I can’t give a review. A found a little bit expensive.
BENEFITS: Smell fresh & feel clean all day! The healthiest natural deodorant is free from aluminum, parabens & baking soda.
Our unique pH balanced formula relies on the use of odor neutralizing enzymes to keep skin free from irritation AND you free from odor. Apothekari's Neroli Natural Deodorant is TRULY free from aluminum (no kaolin clay or potassium alum, both which contain aluminum). Our formulation is also wax free, which can cause odors to linger in your clothing.
Natural Deodorant Benefits:
- Gets rid of body odor, all day
- Naturally safe
- TRULY free from aluminum, parabens & baking soda
- Contains organic ingredients
- Each bottle lasts 3-4 months with daily application
- Easy roll-on application and goes on clear
- Non staining, non irritating
- Deoplex ®. An enzyme that neutralizes odors caused by perspiration (sweat).
- Lactic Acid. Conditions skin and maintains pH balance.
- Essential Oil Blends. Help reduce and mask odor.
Shake gently and roll generously under each arm after bathing. Allow to dry before dressing.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Saccharomyces Ferment, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) leaf oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain Bigarade) Leaf/Bud Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Bisabolol, Citric Acid (May Contain), Sodium Hydroxide (May Contain)
*Certified Organic Ingredient
- Why our deodorant works
- Why some natural deodorants are healthier than others
- 3 deodorant ingredients you should avoid
Using Natural Deodorant & FAQ
If you are new to our natural deodorant, here are some answers to frequently asked questions and how to use it for optimal efficacy:
- Does Natural Deodorant Control Wetness? Our deodorants are free from aluminum (which stops perspiration) so we are not an anti-perspirant. You will still sweat, but you won’t smell!
- How Should I Apply? Give the deodorant container a shake and then roll under each armpit. Allow a few minutes to dry before dressing.
- How Long Will One Container Last? Everyone is different and much depends on how frequently and how often you apply. With daily roll-on application, we find that one bottle lasts between 2-3 months.
- Prep Your Clothes. Lingering odors from waxes and oils found in anti-perspirants, natural deodorants and fabric softeners may be left behind in clothing causing it to smell even after washing. If this is the case, you may need to treat the clothing first with an enzymatic detergent before washing. Try doing this before tossing in the hamper. Please don’t blame our deodorant if your clothing smells!
- You Do Not Need to Detox! Unlike many other deodorants, you do not need a pit detox with Apothekari. is baking soda free so you don’t need to worry about developing a rash or burn under your arms. Baking soda deodorants have a high pH (8-9), while your skin is happy at a pH around 5. Our approach respects your skin’s pH and chemistry ensuring that you won’t experience the irritation often seen with other natural deodorants.
Products are manufactured in certified North American labs or our compounding pharmacy partner and registered with Health Canada.