Peppermint Breeze Natural Deodorant Roll-On
Finally, Apothekari Peppermint Breeze Natural Deodorant! It keeps working after a week (and a month, and a year). Aluminum-free, paraben-free, and baking soda-free, our deodorant helps you to stay healthy — and smell fresh all day long. Unlike other natural deodorant brands that let you down after just a few uses, we designed ours to neutralize odors without leaving behind any weird “I’m covering something up” smell on your body. (Don’t just take our word for it–read the rave customer reviews!)
The Apothekari Natural Deodorant Difference
- Natural, scientifically-tested odor-neutralizing enzymes work all day long
- Lactic acid maintains skin’s pH at a level inhospitable to odor causing bacteria. Refines texture of underarm skin
- Won’t stain clothing
- No aluminum, no parabens, no baking soda
- Won’t irritate skin.
Out of stock
Peppermint Breeze Natural Deodorant has been discontinued.
- Lavender Bergamot (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
- Grapefruit Ginger (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
- Neroli Rose (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
Peppermint Breeze Natural Deodorant will have you smelling great, naturally. Neutralize body odor without the harmful ingredients of regular deodorants and antiperspirants. One bottle lasts most customers 2 to 3 months.
Ever tried a natural deodorant that stopped working after just a couple of weeks? Or you gave up because it made everything smell too funky? Well, we developed this natural deodorant for you.
Apothekari deodorants work better because of our formulation. TRULY free from aluminum, parabens & baking soda, we add Deoplex®– a naturally safe enzyme that neutralizes odors caused by perspiration. Deoplex® is combined with lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that works to maintain your skin’s pH at a level that is inhospitable to odor causing bacteria.
Your clothes stay protected, too, because there are no waxes in our formulations, which too often leave lingering odors on your clothes.
Speaking of smell, the Peppermint essential oil blend helps keep odor in check while having you start off your day with an energetic zip! You may just be sniffing your pits for a dose of verve throughout the day. Confidently enjoy daily life–including exercise–knowing the only smell you leave behind is one that’s fresh and clean.
If you’re new to our natural deodorant, here are some answers to frequently asked questions and how to use it for optimal efficacy:
Does Natural Deodorant Control Wetness?
Our deodorants are free from aluminum (which stops perspiration) so we are not an anti-perspirant. You will still sweat, but you definitely won’t smell!
How Should I Apply Apothekari Natural Deodorant?
Give the deodorant container a shake and then roll under each armpit. Allow a few minutes to dry before dressing.
How Long Will One Bottle Last?
Everyone is different, so it varies depending on how frequently you use it and how much you apply at one time. With daily roll-on application, we find that one bottle lasts between 2-3 months for most people.
Prep Your Clothes First!
Lingering odors from waxes and oils found in anti-perspirants, natural deodorants, and fabric softeners may be left behind in clothing–causing it to smell even after washing.
If this is the case, you may need to treat the clothing first with an enzymatic detergent before washing. Try doing this before tossing in the hamper. Please don’t blame our deodorant if your clothing smells from old odors!
Do I Need to Detox Before I use Your Natural Deodorant?
Unlike many other deodorants, you do not need a pit detox with Apothekari. Our natural deodorant is baking-soda free, so you don’t need to worry about developing a rash or burn under your arms, which often happens with baking soda.
Baking soda-based deodorants have a high pH (8-9), while your skin is happy at a pH around 5. Our approach respects your skin’s pH and chemistry–ensuring that you won’t experience the irritation often seen with other natural deodorants.
FAQ + Resources:
- Why Our Deodorant Works
- Why Some Natural Deodorants Are Healthier Than Others
- 3 Deodorant Ingredients You Should Avoid
- Is Your Deodorant pH the Best for Your Skin?
- 5 of the Most Surprising Ways to Stop Body Odor
- Sweat Facts: 7 Things We Need to Clear Up About Your Deodorant
Apothekari Clean Skincare Formulations
You’re concerned about what you put on your skin and we are too. Our clean skincare formulations are made with naturally safe ingredients that are also free from:
- Baking Soda
- Synthetic Colourants
- Synthetic Fragrances
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
And, Apothekari Skincare products are never tested on animals. Except the human kind, of course!
Apothekari Skincare products are registered with Health Canada.
Products are manufactured in certified North American labs or our compounding pharmacy partner and registered with Health Canada.
- Deoplex®, a natural enzyme that neutralizes odors without harmful aluminum.
- Lactic Acid conditions skin and maintains pH balance.
- Essential oil blends help reduce and mask odors.
- Absolutely NO hidden aluminums like kaolin clay or potassium alum, making it a TRULY natural deodorant.
- Lasts all day long without any lingering funky smells.
- Each bottle lasts 3-4 months, with an easy roll-on applicator that won’t fall to pieces after a few swipes.
- Contains organic ingredients that won’t irritate your skin.
- No-wax, stain-free formula protects your clothing from both stains and lingering odors
- Deoplex ®. An enzyme that neutralizes odors caused by perspiration (sweat).
- Lactic Acid. Maintains pH balance and conditions skin.
- Essential Oil Blends. Help reduce and mask odor.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Saccharomyces Ferment, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Allantoin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citric Acid – May Contain, Sodium Hydroxide – May Contain
How To Use
Shake gently and roll generously under each arm after bathing. Allow to dry before dressing.
Note: Unlike antiperspirants, our deodorant is aluminum free so you will still sweat and feel some wetness. But we are different to other natural deodorants, because our formulation DOES neutralize the odor of sweat without leaving behind any weird “body odor-being-covered-up-by-something” smell.