Now that the cold season is officially here, instantly transform dry skin on your body with our new Lemon Rose Moisturizing Body Oil. Just a bit of TLC with this ultra-moisturizing and rich formula, helps deliver soft, supple and touchable skin.
Buy at our online store PhaMix.com
Nourish Dry Skin
Apothekari’s Lemon Rose Moisturizing Body Oil is an excellent source of nutrients and moisture for dry, irritated and chapped skin. Protect and nourish your body with a rich combination of precious oils:
- Jojoba Seed Oil. Jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils allowing for easy absorption to deeply hydrate, sooth, soften and moisturize. It is anti-inflammatory and contains, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to help nourish and protect skin.
- Rosehip Seed Extract. Rich in fatty acids, rosehip seed extract is useful in providing relief to chapped and irritated skin. It’s a rich source of antioxidants, helping to protect skin.
- Kukui Nut Oil. Easily absorbed, Indonesian kukui nut oil has a high fatty acid content along with tocopherol (Vitamin E). Deeply moisturizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Shea Nut Butter. A source of vitamins and anti-inflammatory compounds, this emollient ingredient relieves dryness and aids with the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
- Raspberry Seed Oil. High concentration of fatty acids to supports skin cell membrane function, helping to retain moisture and maintaining skin elasticity.
- Essential Oil Blend. Pamper skin with this intoxicating blend featuring rose, lemon and jasmine.
All this in our base of sunflower seed oil plus Vitamin E delivers additional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits and helps to trap moisture on skin, keeping it hydrated longer.
How to Use a Body Oil
When it comes to moisturizing, skin needs both oil and water/water-loving ingredients (like glycerin, hyaluronic acid, propanediol) to stay healthy. Oil alone is not enough to hydrate skin, which is why a body oil should be applied directly after a bath or shower while skin is still damp.
Enjoy using a body oil as part of your self care, massaging onto skin using gentle strokes. This helps to lock in the moisture and keeps skin feeling soft and smooth all day long.